From here, most of the documents designed for printing can be accessed. They are all PDF (Portable Document Format) files so they need to be accessed with the free Adobe Reader, whether for the screen, or to print.
You can use these links to view and/or print the:-
- Law page - a statement of your rights: (laminate it and) take to the beach.
- 'Law Notes' - the police magazine (Ten-One) summary of the High Court decision.
- Key High Court decision - specifying the forensic meaning of 'offence'.
- Second High Court decision - Nick Lowe's 2009 ride on Akatarawa Road.
- Third High Court decision - Andrew Pointon's 2012 ride at Oropi Bike Park.
- Legal opinion - Barry Wilson's analysis of the North Shore City Council by-law.
- Ambassador's manual - a guide for our beach liaison people.
- FBNZ Inc. Constitution - as held by the Registrar of Incorporated Societies.
- FBNZ Membership - an application form.